Our Family Has Been Delivering To Yours For Over 25 Years
Home Heating Oil Delivery:
- Automatic Delivery - Using a sophisticated computer program, we can determine when you need your next delivery and we will automatically come and fill your tank. Visit our FAQs page for more information.
- Will Call Delivery - You call us when you want a delivery and we deliver the fuel. During the winter months, over the past 5 years, Jeff's Oil has made the delivery the same day or the next day 98% of the time. Unfortunately, there are conditions out of our control (for example, snow storms) which can cause us delays.
Complete Oil Burner Sales And Service:
- Service - We offer complete oil burner service 365 days a year.
- Sales - We currently install high efficient oil fired burners and boilers.
- Fuel Oil Storage Tanks: Granby and Roth.
Jeff's Oil is always striving towards excellence and we are concerned with protecting our environment that is why we are certified with the latest oil burner on the market. The Low-NOx oil burner by Buderus. Currently less than 2,000 oil burner tech's across the country are certified (June 2009)
Installing a new heating system will dramatically reduce your fuel consumption. We offer free heat loss calculations and estimates.
Commercial and Residential
New Construction and Remodels
Full Plumbing Systems
Kitchens and Bathrooms
Oil / Gas Boilers
Budget Plans: The Time Is NOW!!!
Recently oil was at an all time high and most people had difficult times paying their heating bills. Since 80% of your heating bill occurs during 5 months of the year, doesn't it make sense to spread the bill throughout the year? Enroll in our Easy Pay Budget Program, and spread your heating costs over a 10 month period. You will still receive our discounted price and its FREE. Another FREE benefit your account will be placed on Automatic Delivery, therefore you will never run out of oil again.
How it Works? All we need is two factors. Your home's / business annual fuel usage and what the price of oil might cost this upcoming heating season. For obvious reasons the first factor is easier to know then the second. If you have been an existing customer we know your annual fuel usage, then we estimate the cost of the fuel for the upcoming heating season.
For Example: 1,000 gallons at $3.00 per gallon = $3,000 we divide that by 10 (10 month budget program) therefore your monthly payment would be $300.00.
We Monitor your Plan. Sometimes we may estimate the cost of the oil too high or too low, and sometimes we are right on the money. If we guessed the price of oil wrong your payments may increase or decrease as the heating season progresses.
For Example: If oil is cheaper than was originally estimated then your budget will be decreased. However, if the price is higher than the budget payment will increase.
To Enroll: Your account account must be paid in full before you begin. Please contact the office and we can offer you a monthly payment.
Price Protection Plans:
- Price Cap Plan - With this program, we guarantee your price of oil will not go over the price cap price. Thus, if you have a price cap price of $2.50 and oil goes up to $2.75, you only pay $2.50. And, if oil goes down to $2.40, you only pay $2.40. Thus, you are protected from high prices and if the price goes down, you get the lower price. It really is the best of both worlds.
Please call our office for the current price cap price. (This program is not available for 2012/2013 heating season).
- Lock-In Plan - With this program, we lock-in a price per gallon for a specified time which the price will not change. Thus, if you have a lock-in price of $2.25 and the daily price of oil, on the day of your delivery, is $2.10 you would pay $2.25.
Please call our office for the current lock-in price. (This program is not available for 2012/2013 heating season).